A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deryk Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deryk Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deryk Jones, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Stanford University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Jones has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Southern Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deryk Jones MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deryk Jones practice?
- Dr. Deryk Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deryk Jones practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA.
See New Orleans Orthopedic Surgeons and New Orleans Sports Medicine Doctors.