A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deryk Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deryk Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deryk Jones, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Stanford University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jones has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Southern Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deryk Jones MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deryk Jones practice?
- Dr. Deryk Jones has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deryk Jones practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Slidell, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Houma, LA.
See Slidell Surgeons.