A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deryk Zinser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deryk Zinser is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinser graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Zinser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deryk M Zinser DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deryk M. Zinser practice?
- Dr. Deryk Zinser has 1 office location.
Dr. Deryk Zinser practices Family Medicine near Sandy, OR.
See Sandy Family Physicians.