A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deryk Zinser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deryk Zinser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zinser
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zinser Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinser graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zinser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deryk Mark Zinser DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deryk M. Zinser practice?
- Dr. Deryk Zinser has 1 office location.
Dr. Deryk Zinser practices Family Medicine near Sandy, OR.
See Sandy Family Physicians.