Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  show details
Nov 12th, 2014

His staff needs to act mature.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Dave Wetzel on Feb 3rd, 2013

Me and my family having been going to Dr. Lamb for 2 years. Really like him alot. all the staff there is very good and on the ball.

|  Top Doc!!!!  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2012

Dr. Lamb and his staff surpass any medical provider that i have had to visit in the event that it was a weekend or holiday medical emergency. My entire family has been in his care for well over 15 years. He brought my daughter into this world, patched minor boo boo's as well as dealt with the serious medical issues of our family. He is the Best of the Best!!! and has never been in a hurry to rush us out of the office. Sometimes the wait can be a bit long, but all in all it is so worth it because of his kind bedside manner and willingness to explain his treatment to you as well as ask about the family.

|  excellent!  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2012

I recently switched from Dr barbaria because I was just getting prescriptions thrown at me without a solid diagnosis, this went on from June until just last week. at my very first appointment Dr lamb listened and gave me a good idea of what the diagnosis could be, did blood work that day and I am seeing him Monday morning for the results! Over all he is a kind caring doctor that really pays attention and takes the time to find the root of the problem, in a timely manner.

|  Headach and feeling really sick  |  show details
Dec 11th, 2009

The doctor was very caring and very wiil to her what you have to say.VERY GOOD DOCTOR.

|  show details
Jul 4th, 2009

professional, helpful and kind

|  He really cares  |  show details
by classicbroncoman on Sep 16th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Lamb is so personable, he high fives the kids and talks to them and makes them feel comfortable and cared about. He listens to me and and my concerns as a parent. He's wonderful.

|  Family physician  |  show details
by April13 on Aug 20th, 2008 on kudzu.com

My husband and I both see Dr. Lamb. We really like that he makes you feel like your health is his only concern. We feel we are fortunate to have found a kind and caring physician.

|  Great Family Doc!  |  show details
by kimberlina on Aug 19th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Our family has been going to Dr. Lamb for 3 years now, and we love him. He is one of a few doctors out there who actually listens to you and seems to care. He always remembers who I am and what is going on in my life. In addition, he is a good doctor.