A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deryll Ambrocio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deryll Ambrocio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deryll Ambrocio, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambrocio graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ambrocio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Southside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deryll U Ambrocio MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Deryll U. Ambrocio practice?
- Dr. Deryll Ambrocio has 1 office location.
Dr. Deryll Ambrocio practices Rheumatology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Rheumatologists.