A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desai Krishnarao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Desai Krishnarao is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krishnarao
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Krishnarao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Desai Krishnarao, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnarao graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Krishnarao has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Desai G Krishnarao MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Desai G. Krishnarao practice?
- Dr. Desai Krishnarao has 4 office locations.
Dr. Desai Krishnarao practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Loxahatchee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, OH and Youngstown, OH.
See Loxahatchee Allergists and Loxahatchee Internists.