Dr. Desaly Montilla MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 29th, 2012
no appointments
I tried to schedule new patient appointment with the doctor. I was told that I had to wait over 2 months for one. I explained that I just moved here and messed my back where I cannot breath,talk,walk,sit,right,it was an emergency since I felt a nerve running up and down. I asked if there was any way they could fit me in, even if its quick to get a referral to a specialist. The nurse said no, I would have to wait until next year 2013!

July 16th, 2012
she's ok
Dr. Montilla is nice, she does spend time with you and answers all questions that you may have for her while you're in with her. However her staff is incompetent, rude, nasty, they speak to you with attitude and are condescending. As a patient/paying customer I'd like to be treated with a little bit of respect because one does interact with them more.

April 13th, 2011
I just change the primary care cause of the front desk staff... rude manner when calling in for appoinment. Dr. Montilla is a lovely doctor however the administration is unacceptable. We are patient as customer so better to speak politely.

March 2nd, 2011
She is one of my angels in this earth
She sees you as a whole person, physical and emotionally, in order to have a good diagnoses you need yo do that. She knows a lot!. I have been her patient since 2000.