A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desh Sidhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Desh Sidhu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidhu graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Sidhu has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sidhu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Desh D. Sidhu practice?
Dr. Desh Sidhu practices Pediatrics near Senatobia, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS.
See Senatobia Pediatricians.