Dr. Desha Frankel MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Henderson, NV

• Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2017
Stay clear of this office
The staff is MEAN and will run you away from here. They do not even know how to set up services or any help outside of their office. The Dr is nice and I liked him but from the start the staff was terrible and you will suffer and maybe die with the mistakes the staff. Go there makes.at your own risk

January 15th, 2015
Very professional....
A very professional doctor, high ratings all around.

September 22nd, 2014
Stay away
Waited 5 hours for procedure. The rudest office staff ever. All he seems to care about is your money. Stay away from these doctor owned clinics.

April 29th, 2013
Hates patients - loves money
I have been going to this Dr. for 15 years. I thought he used to be wonderful, but I never had any issues that needed follow up. He has become very money hungry and will even lie to make you have more procedures. I wanted to have a Colonoscopy and Endoscopy at the same time and he insisted they had to be done separately because of my insurance company. After speaking with several other doctors and my insurance company, I found this is a complete lie - he only wants to make twice the money doing them separately. Unfortunately, I had severe pain after my endoscopy, along with a fever. I left seven messages with the nurses over a 2 week period, and also 3 e-mails to the doctor. I actually had to self-diagnose my problem via the internet, that the pain was due to a reaction to the medication he had prescribed. One phone call would have made me feel better and with less anxiety. When I went back two weeks later from my follow up and told him about it, he was very cocky and said "well, you're better now." This man is so money-hungry and uncaring. I will never, ever recommend that anybody see this doctor.

October 25th, 2011
Financial Analyst
Dr Frankel is very friendly, professional, with a great bed-side manner. I have undergone two minor procedures with this doctor and am very satisfied with the results. He was referred to me and I have referred him to others.

August 26th, 2010
Avoid this Doctor !
The office staff is rude. The doctor tries to diagnose you without fully listening to your symptoms. In my case he missed a crutial part of a test report becuase he did not read it all. I had to show him (I got a copy before he did). It appears that Dr. Frankel is more interested in money than patients.Even though I was in pain, they made me wait 2 weeks to get an appointment after several tests.

August 10th, 2009
My husband and I had a very good experience with Dr Deshel. We have already recommended him to our friends. We love his bedside manner. He took his time speaking to us answered or questions and was not rushed.

January 30th, 2009
Poor
If he makes a mistake he will lie to cover it up! STAY AWAY

November 10th, 2008
Recommended by various unrelated friends
Dr Frankel was recommended by different friends. I had an initial visit a few months back and he recommended that I wait. After experiencing some rectal bleeding, I called his office and was scheduled within a few weeks. He mailed my prep prescription. The hospital staff was outstanding. After my colonoscopy, he came to show me pictures of my colon. He did not require a followup visit for the post op. He was very reassuring and I felt his bedside manner was very good. I would highly recommend him also.

November 6th, 2008
Look Elsewhere
This office makes you feel like they are doing you a favor by seeing you. Staff is rude and the doctor has no bedside manner.

May 8th, 2017