Overall Review

4.7

April 21st, 2015
Great dr & handsome too

July 17th, 2012
Dr. Canales is a very good Dr. He takes his time with you. His bedside manner is confidend, and he makes you feel very comfortable. I have seen Dr. Canales many times now and I am reffering my husband to him now. That says allot for Dr. Canales! I would highly reccomend this doctor to any of my friends and fammily.

October 15th, 2011
Carolyn Wrigley
I like Dr Canals very much I just feel that he should not make you wait so long in hid office to see him when you have an appointment. I understand that there are such things as an emergency but not every time that you go there. Also I have a problem with his writing my perscription as my insurance lets me get three months supply at a time and I will be contacting this office again as he does not write the script for a full year and I feel it a big hassel to contact them all the time to write this again or to okay for the pharmacy to feel my script. Other than that I like him very much which he would fix these two things.

January 14th, 2009
SATISFIED PATIENT
I HAVE TO SAY DR. CANALS IS ONE OF THE MOST WONDERFULL DR. I HAVE SEEN. FROM HIS FRONT OFFICE STAFF, TO HIS NURSES OVERALL I HAVE TO GIVE THEM A BIG 10, THE WAITING TIME IS UNDERSTANDABLE SINCE EVERONE IS GOING TO SEE HIM. I BELIEVE THAT NOW THAT HE HAS HIS OWN PRACTICE IT ALLOWS HIM TO DEMONSTRATE HIS PROFESSIONALISM.

December 13th, 2008
Best Doctor in the Rio Grande Valley Area & state of Texas
I would like to say that in my years of knowing doctor Canals he has been one of the best & top doctors to provide not only good quality care but he is also asincere & true caring doctor. He gives you his hones opinion & reccommends the best necessary care possible for his patients.Also I have to say that he has one of the best staff & all of them are very courteous & friendly when you walk in to his office. I highly reccomend Desi to a lot of my close friends. I am very pleased with his work & how he treats his patients.

October 29th, 2008
he is a excellent dr.canels
es muy buen doctor y muy respetoso atiende muy vien a su pasientes y siempre esta al pendiente de ellos cuando sabe ke estan malos

May 20th, 2008
sensitive and humane doctor
he is an excellent physician and human bein.