A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desirae Mc Kee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Desirae Mc Kee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Desirae Mc Kee, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Kee graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mc Kee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Desirae Molly Mc Kee MD is a female Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Desirae M. Mc Kee practice?
- Dr. Desirae Mc Kee has 1 office location.
Dr. Desirae Mc Kee practices Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.