A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desirae McKee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Desirae McKee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Desirae McKee, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKee graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. McKee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Desirae M. McKee practice?
Dr. Desirae McKee practices Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Internal Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Tonawanda, NY.
See Lubbock Surgeons, Lubbock Internists, and Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons.