A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desirae Mc Kee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Desirae Mc Kee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Desirae Mc Kee, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Kee graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Mc Kee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Desirae Molly Mc Kee MD is a female Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Desirae M. Mc Kee practice?
- Dr. Desirae Mc Kee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Desirae Mc Kee practices Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Tonawanda, NY.
See Lubbock Surgeons.