A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desirae Muirhead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Muirhead graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Muirhead has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Worthington Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Desirae M Muirhead MD is a female Pathologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Desirae M. Muirhead practice?
- Dr. Desirae Muirhead has 2 office locations.
Dr. Desirae Muirhead practices Pathology near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Pathologists.