A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desiree Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Desiree Carlson, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Carlson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Brockton Hosp, Brockton, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Desiree Anice Carlson MD is a female Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Desiree A. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Desiree Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. Desiree Carlson practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Pathologists.