A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desiree Catalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Catalan graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Catalan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Desiree Catalan DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Desiree Catalan practice?
- Dr. Desiree Catalan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Desiree Catalan practices Pediatrics near Albany, GA.
See Albany Pediatricians.