Dr. Desiree Evans Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Desiree Evans?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Desiree Evans?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 24th, 2012

Greta A. Banks

Dr. Desiree Evans is a wonderful pediatrician. She has been my son's pediatrician for 5 years and has always shown how much she cares. At every appointment always wants to know how everything is going on, and never rushes you or make you feel like she is in a hurry. Always ask if you have any concerns or questions and is willing to assist you. My son and I we just lover Dr. Evans so much have never had a pediatrician that is so thorough as she is. She is the best.

August 25th, 2011

Do not go

Dr Evans and this office came highly recommended. My daughter is now 7 weeks and I am extremely disappointed not only in Dr Evans but the staff as well.Each time I call I get the answering service because the office is "closed" Today my daughter was sick, I called at 8, 9, 10, each hour on the dot etc... I left 3 messages for the on call doctor to call me back as did my husband. Neither of us ever received a call. When I explained this to the answering service the patched me in through the back line...the nurse picked up but did not talk to me instead was discussing my call to another nurse and the hung up on me.My daughter is 7 weeks old, does not have any shots and is showing signs of a cold. I'm sorry but there is no excuse.This is just the most recent incident, I could go on and on...but I simply don't have the time. I suggest you find another office and another doctor.

April 7th, 2017