A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desiree Granados:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Desiree Granados is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Desiree Granados, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Granados graduated from Universidad De Costa Rica, San Jose.
Dr. Granados has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Desiree Granados MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Desiree Granados practice?
- Dr. Desiree Granados has 3 office locations.
Dr. Desiree Granados practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Obstetricians & Gynecologists.