A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desiree Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Desiree Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Desiree Harris, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Harris has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Desiree A. Harris practice?
Dr. Desiree Harris practices Pediatrics near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Pediatricians.