A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desiree Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Desiree Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Desiree Harris, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Harris has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Desiree Ann Harris MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Desiree A. Harris practice?
- Dr. Desiree Harris has 4 office locations.
Dr. Desiree Harris practices Pediatrics near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Pediatricians.