A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desiree Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Desiree Johnson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Desiree Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Desiree Batrice Johnson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Desiree B. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Desiree Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Desiree Johnson practices Family Medicine near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Primary Care Doctors.