Dr. Desiree Mccarthy-Keith MD Patient Reviews

4.8

no change

April 2nd, 2017
Wonderful!
After trying to conceive for 4 years with no success, I decided to go to GRS for my fertility treatment. Dr. M-K quickly and thoroughly diagnose all the problems I had (polycystic ovary, insulin resistance and one blocked Fallopian tube) that prevented me from getting pregnant. She prescribed the treatment for my metabolic disorder and we decided to do our first artificial insemination in February. Amazingly I got pregnant in the very first AI! It only took me 3 months from my first appointment to get pregnant and we are thrilled!! She and her nurse Lisa are wonderful and took great care of me. Lisa would promptly return my phone calls every time I called with questions about some symptoms that I had. I recommend Dr. M-K and all the team at the GRS highly! That was a wonderful experience and they made our dream come true after such a long time!

October 13th, 2016
Dr. M-K is Wonder Woman!!
We love Dr. McCarthy-Keith (M-K) and her entire staff! Everyone from beginning to end was awesome and we nicknamed Dr. M-K Wonder Woman. Shout out to Nurse Jaclyn who was just as fabulous and very supportive from beginning to end too. Thanks so much again as we are eternally grateful and appreciative of the entire GRS staff. All 10 fingers up for a great place that genuinely cares for you (on time!) and will do all they can to help make your family dreams come true :-)!!

September 12th, 2016
Quality care
Nobody wants to find themselves needing a reproductive endocrinologist, but if you have to go through this process I would strongly recommend Dr. M-K and the staff at GRS. They always made me feel cared for and it was clear on the tearful day that my husband and I "graduated" with our baby girl on the way that they couldn't have been more genuinely happy for us. Her nurses (Devon, Cherie, Lisa) are great and I couldn't have made it through without Rita who went above and beyond to take care of me. The front desk greeted me by name and everyone was always so friendly.

August 9th, 2016
Look no further for a great Fertility Doctor!
Dr. MK was referred to me by a friend and it was the best decision I EVER made. From the very first appointment and 6 months later walking out with our ultrasound pictures of our twins we were so happy with Dr. MK, the staff and the experience of dealing with fertility. It is cliche to say, but you start to feel like family. They are encouraging, positive and overall a wonderful facility when having to deal with the ups and downs of fertility. The offices are in multiple locations for convenience but lets be honest, I would drive across the state if needed to be able to see Dr. MK and staff. They are genuinely good people are are not just in it to take your money, they want to see you succeed and have an honest interest in how you are feeling and what you go through. We went to a different office in Atlanta at first and were disappointed off the bat. Thank goodness we found Dr. MK. We could not be happier or more grateful.

June 27th, 2016
I am extremely happy with the care I received from Dr. McCarthy-Keith. In all honesty, knowing it takes time to get in to see a specialist, I was amaze how the staff got me in within 48 hours of my call. Her bedside manners are hardly seen anymore and she took the time to listen. I did not feel like another chart, but rather a person. The staff was friendly and welcoming; they actually would take me in, when I would arrive an hour early rather than had me wait. They were honest and very helpful. I am very grateful I had her for doctor, even if it was for a very short period of time.

June 23rd, 2016
Despite this being such a trying time for us trying to conceive our first child, Dr. MK and her staff made this a pleasant experience. We are expecting our first bundle of joy in 5 months and would not hesitate to go back in the futre

May 17th, 2016
An amazing infertility specialist
Dr. McCarthy-Keith (MK) is a brilliant and amazing reproductive endocrinologist. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for the past 3 1/2 years. My gynecologist referred me to Dr. MK and it was the best referral I have ever received. She was able to find the cause of my infertility and immediately put me on a plan. A year and a half later, I am now pregnant for the first time ever, and with twins. Dr. MK's bedside manner and professionalism are top-notch. You do not feel like a number or just another patient. Her and her phenomenal staff really care about you. I must say that because of the care that I received at Georgia Reproductive Specialists (GRS) and specifically from Dr. MK, I now expect the same level of care with any doctor that I see. Dr. MK has definitely set the bar. In my opinion, she is the best Reproductive Endocrinologist in Atlanta. I am truly going to miss her and the team at GRS.

May 17th, 2016
Best IVF Doctor in Atlanta
Dr. McCarthy-Keith at Georgia Reproductive Specialists is the top IVF doctor in the Atlanta and Alpharetta area in my opinion. I was so thankful that my OB/GYN recommended her because as a result I am currently 3 months pregnant on my first try at 39 years old! Dr. McCarthy-Keith is not only an expert but is professional, supportive, with a positive attitude and I felt an empathetic connection from her. She listened and answered all my questions. Not only was the Alpharetta office convenient for me, she also works with a team of doctors and staff that are all there to support as well. I would recommend her to anyone looking for fertility treatment.

May 16th, 2016
Great fertility doctor - I recommend
My husband and I were unsure where to do IVF with. Initially we were looking at Emory hospital. We attended their IVF seminar but didn't feel like Emory is the right fit for us. It is huge and super busy place. We kind of felt overlooked and felt like we were just another patient. Then we came across GRS and attended the seminar. It has such a warm, personal and family feel. Dr. MK was there and was very pleasant. She always made herself available for our questions. IVF is a very stressful and expensive situation. It is not easy so we wanted to go where we feel most comfortable, at ease, and cared for. We found that we got more time and attention and one on one time with Dr. MK and her staff. They were always there for us and understanding of our stress and anxiety and were available whenever we have questions or concerns, even through email. Dr. MK goes over everything to prepare you for IVF. She administers all necessary tests and procedures and medications to ensure maximum and safe success. We got pregnant at the second try! We are now ten weeks along and we got released today to regular ob/gyn. We had great experience with Dr. MK and GRS and highly recommend them to anyone seeking fertility treatment.

May 2nd, 2016
Staff is Rude, doesn't care, and makes fun of patients
I have no idea how Dr McCarthy-Keith's office continues to get patients with the way her staff operates. They routinely hang up on patients, they've lied to myself and my wife about what insurance will cover on multiple occasions, and now that we have decided to get second opinions their staff has refused to send over medical records to the new doctor's office (violation of HIPAA), so now we put everything in email/writing when dealing with her office. They do not care, and Dr. McCarthy-Keith doesn't seem to care as to how her staff operates. Even with the issues above, it pails in comparison to this problem, her staff loves to engage in gossip about patients and their problems (mind you, this is a fertility doctor, knowing the staff is openly discussing them would mortify most patients). I can honestly say I hope I never have the displeasure in dealing with her and her staff ever again.

April 25th, 2016
Wonderful RE
Dr. McCarthy Keith was my second opinion and I am so grateful to have met her. She is a very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. Not only does she exude positive energy, she is as real as they get. Her nurse Lisa is wonderful as well. She has a wonderful bedside manner which I think is very important when dealing with infertility. I highly recommend!

December 14th, 2015
The best of the best. Dr. M-K helped my husband and I through a very difficult time in our lives, and I am happy to say that we are now expecting boy-girl twins. Dr. M-K is incredibly smart, but also incredibly compassionate. She cares deeply about her patients, and I felt it every time I saw her (which, over the course of two years, was quite a bit). I really cannot say enough good things about Dr. M-K, except that she has to be right up there with the best fertility physicians in the country. I feel very lucky that she was my doctor.