Desiree Mccarthy-Keith, MD, MPH
5445 Meridian Mark Rd NE
Suite 270
Atlanta, GA 30342
404-843-2229
Locations and availability (4)

|  show details
by Gratefulheart on Apr 18th, 2014

She's truly an Angel. I am so grateful that God allowed me and my husband to be placed in her path. She's a positive MD, who doesn't give up and will not allow you either. She remained positive from the beginning to the end. If you are looking for more than a MD, and want someone who really cares, search no further, Dr. MK is the one.

|  Blessing from God  |  show details
by Tory on Mar 30th, 2014

Dr. MK is truly a gift from God. After having two miscarriages last year Dr. MK was able to find out what was causing my loss I'm so happy to say I'm 24weeks1day with my son! I was told I wasn't going to be able to have kids many years ago when I was diagnosed with PCOS. Dr. MK have truly been a blessing. I highly recommend GRS Dr. MK is the best! She's the best Dr. I have ever had, staff is AWESOME! Never had to wait more then 5 minutes, I love that Dr. MK does her own ultrasounds in office & she explains everything she sees on the screen. Dr. MK IS AWESOME.

|  "God Sent"  |  show details
by ARCR on Jan 26th, 2014

Dr.MK you are "God Sent". My husband and I decided to have a child together 5 years ago. We first tried reversing my TL with another doctor and that failed, then we went to ACRM at that time I was 36 and we found out that my FSH levels were high and the doctor we spoke with made us feel so bad about trying to have a baby that we decided to give up because he told us our only option was to use donor eggs. Then I was listening to the radio and heard this young women(Dr.MK) speaking about infertility. We decided to try again and I'm so glad we did. DR.MK was so caring and understanding of our situation. We started IVF immediately and 2 months later we were successful on our first try. Now I am 38yrs old and 16wks pregnant. Thanks DR.MK and staff. We love you guys. See you guys when we try for baby#2. CR&AR

|  my experience on trying to be come a mother  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2013

don't know how happy i am at thi moment the only thing i can say is thanks god and thank you to doctor mccarthy-keith and her team because from the moment that my husban and i walk to her door she make us trast her and she will do anything to make this dream came truth. so today i am an my 18w and only god know what this mean to me. I can only say good thing about doctor mccarthy- keith and her team there are the best. i don't know yes if is a boy or a girl but whatever is going to make me and my husban happy a baby on the families

|  An Invaluable Asset and Precious Gem  |  show details
by Amy T on Jul 15th, 2013

My husband and I absolutely adore Dr. McCarthy-Keith! From the first consult we had with her through our graduation appointment at almost 10 weeks pregnant, she has been compassionate, knowledgeable, patient and kind. We went into our journey trying to conceive knowing we would have struggles from a childhood diagnosis. We were seeing another physician at GRS and were not thrilled with the service nor the outcome. We didn't want to leave the practice because of how comfortable we felt with the staff, so upon the recommendation of my previous nurse, we gave Dr. McCarthy-Keith a shot. I'm a very strong believer in the knowledge-is-power mentality and she happily engaged my questions and provided answers we could understand without making us feel dumb or like we were a burden. Her staff is incredible and we looked forward to going in to see the "family" we have at GRS. I wish she could be our doctor through the pregnancy! I highly recommend Dr. McCarthy-Keith to anybody who is in search for the perfect fit to help overcome struggles with infertility. She truly is a gem and an invaluable asset to the practice and the city of Atlanta.

|  Best doctor  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2013

Dr. McCarthy-Keith is the best doctor. Dr clarified all my doubts patiently. One suggestion is that you have to go to the doctor on the Day 1 of menstrual cycle so that all the basic tests can be completed within a month & the doctor can proceed with the treatments from next month. i just love the way the doctor handled our case & did the best for us. Thanks a ton to Doctor McKarthy Keith & her assistance.

|  Incredible Doctor!  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2013

Dr. McCarthy-Keith is the best doctor I have ever seen. My husband and I struggled to get pregnant and had many road blocks along the way. Dr. McCarthy-Keith stuck with us through the entire journey and was extremely personable and understanding. We are now pregnant and I could not be more grateful for all of her assistance and encouragement. She is incredible!

|  Amazing Care!  |  show details
Jul 4th, 2013

After a shocking diagnoses of Secondary Infertility due to low AMH(.22), and low sperm count my husband and I had little hope in expanding our family. Dr. McCarthy-Keith(aka Dr. MK), was so compassionate, professional, knowledgeable, and kind. With whatever obstacle we faced, Dr. MK and her staff remained positive and confident. I conceived with my first IUI procedure, which was a total shock considering low sperm count post-wash. Dr. MK, Lisa, and Pam(her nurses)were amazing! I am now 12 weeks pregnant and everything is going great-Thank You GRS!

|  Thankful to Dr. McCarthy-Ketih and GRS  |  show details
by NMCNABB on Jul 3rd, 2013

I can't begin to express my gratitude to Dr. McCarthy-Keith and her team. We struggled for so long to have a child and now WE ARE PREGNANT! There were lots of hurdles but Dr. McCarthy-Keith stayed positive and supportive. She is so smart and was able to explain very simply what we needed to do for a successful IVF cycle. Before coming to GRS I visited other fertility specilist in the area who have nurses see the patients each visit. I appreciated that she was able to see us during our visits. I genuinely felt she cared deeply about our desire to expand our family and how emotional this process can be for all involved. I am beyond happy that we are pregnant and able to move on to our OBGYN but sad that we were leaving a major support system. My family will forever be thankful.

|  Brilliant with Superior Bedside Manners  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2013

Dr. McCarthy-Keith is thorough, knowledgeable, smart, engaging, professional, caring and an all around great physician. She's patient about her area of practice and vigilant when it comes to patient care. Her staff is competent, friendly, respectful, and as professional and ensures patients are healthy and comfortable. There are no long waits as everyone is respectful and mindful of the patient's time. It's a joy going to the office despite the outcome because you will know that they will do everything in their power to help.

|  Personal and Professional  |  show details
by Maddox on Jun 18th, 2013

Dr. McCarthy-Keith is a very personal and professional Dr. She was thorough when she was testing me for my fertility problems. She explained everything to me and my husband then gave us the options along with the cost up front that she felt were the best for us. Most of the communication outside of the office is with her nurse Pam which returns calls quickly. However, Dr. McCarthy-Keith will answer e-mails which I find most doctors do not do often. I liked her caring bedside manner along with her professionalism. I would recommend anyone to her.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2013

Dr. McCarthy-Keith earned our faith from the initial days by doing the right diagnosis, by patiently hearing our worries, by knowingly/unknowingly instilling a faith on her method of treatment. We followed her advice diligently. Her team of nurses Pam and Cherie was second to none having treated innumerable patients with infertility. Our 1st IUI procedure was successful and I am now pregnant. To sum up it was a journey that me and my husband accomplished with a Great Doctor & a great team.

|  I'm Pregnant!!! She and her staff were wonderful!  |  show details
by volleyg11 on Feb 21st, 2013

After trying other OBGYN’s in other states and moving to Atlanta, I was apprehensive about having to start the process all over again with someone new. I was so impressed with my very first meeting with Dr. McCarthy-Keith. I was in her office for a very long time we went through my entire medical history together, my thoughts and questions, and she explained in detail her ideas and plans for me. I was surprised by the attention she gave me and never made me feel like I was out of time; ect. She even discovered some things that my other Dr’s didn’t .The office staff were always nice and polite and I never had to wait for my appointments. Most times I walked right in. I also have big fears of needles, and am a little weird about giving blood. However, the nurses always tried to make me comfortable and didn’t act like I was silly for my fears. It stinks that we required assistance in getting pregnant but she really understood my frustrations and was always made me feel positive when I left her office. When I got pregnant Dr. McCarthy-Keith and her staff were almost as excited as I was.

|  Could not be happier  |  show details
by Kristy O on Feb 20th, 2013

My husband went to Dr. McCarthy- Keith after suffering through several miscarriages. The entire staff and experience there was beyond wonderful. The doctor always runs on time, they treated both of us with kindness and respect all the way through. I would highly recommend Dr. McCarthy-Keith

|  Dr. McCarthy-Keith is absultely the BEST there is!  |  show details
by Stephanie C. on Feb 5th, 2013

I can't say enough great things about my experience with Dr. McK and her ENTIRE staff! My husband and I had some difficulities getting pregnant, so we went to Dr. McK for help. From the very first appointment to the last, Dr. McK was on my team. Her bedside manner is fantastic; she goes the extra mile to make you feel comfortable and to answer all of your questions. Her staff is equally pleasant and supportive. It's super embarrasing to have to see an infertility doctor, but Dr. McK made my experience awesome! Her nurses Rita and Pam, medical assistant Cherie, and even Tonya who draws blood are all AMAZINGLY supportive and kind. I would recommend this team to anyone anytime anyday. I'm 14 weeks pregnant, and I'm thrilled!!!

|  Wonderful experience!!  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2013

I don't even know where to start, if it wasn't for Dr. MK, I wouldn't even know I had PCOS or a thyroid issue. My husband and I were nervous, but she put us at ease within the first conversation discussing our infertility and the plan of action. She really cared and she was amazing! Our first procedure was successful, and after 2 years of trying, and one miscarriage- we are now 20 weeks pregnant! She has a wonderful bedside manner, and a strong faith. We are forever thankful to her and though we are released to our OB, she still emails and asks how we are. I couldn't refer Dr. MK enough.

|  Dr.MK is amazing!!!!  |  show details
by Taramesha on Jan 31st, 2013

I honestly don't even know where to begin. In May, after two disappointing failed IVF cycles with another practice, we were referred to Dr. MK by a friend, that also happens to be an OB/GYN (Dr.Keisa Godwin). Dr MK was warm and inviting, and made us feel very comfortable. She spent almost a full hour just talking to us about the process, from start to finish. . The entire staff was very friendly. and it was apparent to both my husband and I that they really cared. I could go on and on, but the short of it is that our first cycle with Dr. MK was successful and we're now 27 weeks pregnant with twins! She customized a protocol to meet my specific needs and it worked!! I have been released to my OB/GYN, but the relationships that we have built with Dr.MK and her staff, will be long lasting. Anyone that is currently dealing with fertility issues, understands that it can be very emotionally draining experience, and having a doctor and staff that really cares, makes all the difference!! Thanks Dr MK and GRS!!! We are forever grateful!!!

|  Very Intelligent, Thorough and Caring Doctor  |  show details
May 3rd, 2012

Dr McCarthy-Keith was not the Dr I primarily saw. She did my surgery. She could not have been more thorough pre-op explaining what to expect and answering questions. She could not have been better during or after surgery. She is a true professional and I would recommend her to anyone looking for an all round great fertility doctor!