Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Desiree Medeiros
Dr. Desiree Medeiros, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Medeiros is affiliated with Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children and Pali Momi Medical Center. Dr. Medeiros has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Desiree Medeiros has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Desiree Medeiros is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.
Dr. Stuart Rusnak
Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Honolulu, HI 0 mi49
Dr. Ann Kang
Honolulu, HI 0 mi1
Dr. Robert Wilkinson
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Honolulu, HI 0 mi46