A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desiree Medeiros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Desiree Medeiros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Desiree Medeiros, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Medeiros graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Medeiros has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pali Momi Medical Center
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Desiree Medeiros MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Desiree Medeiros practice?
- Dr. Desiree Medeiros has 2 office locations.
Dr. Desiree Medeiros practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Pediatricians and Honolulu Pediatric Specialists.