Dr. Desiree Ortiz-Cruz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Desiree Ortiz-Cruz?

March 15th, 2016

Horrible

Does not return calls, does not refill medications until you are over due at least a week. nursing staff is rude they will tell you not to call again for a refill even though you have waited over a week. a older man walked in one day to get a refill for his elderly wife and even then he had to wait 30 mins. Plus she put me on medications that I told her I could not take due to stomach ulcers.

September 2nd, 2015

Mrs.

After 20 years of suffering, Dr. Ortiz facilitated the most thorough assessments I had ever had done. She was able to disprove all my suspected problems (self diagnosed of course). More importantly, she diagnosed my problem correctly. She started me on a medication plan and met with me monthly to check on and fine tune my medicines. Dr. Ortiz is the only specialist I have been to that actually listened to my long list of symptoms, but listened to my fears and concerns as well. I never mind if I have to wait to see her, because I know she will take all the time she needs with me as well. I have referred many people to her. She is still my preferred doctor and I have quarterly appointments with her, unless I need her prior to appointments and she always works me in. Once, I had a very specific problem, called the office to learn that she was out of the country., vacationing with her family. The office staff sent her my message and I had an answer by the following day.

February 25th, 2015