A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desiree Pendergrass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Desiree Pendergrass, MD is board certified in Public Health & General Preventive Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pendergrass graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Pendergrass has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pendergrass accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan