A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Pineda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Pineda is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pineda graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pineda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Desiree Pineda MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julia D. Pineda practice?
- Dr. Julia Pineda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julia Pineda practices Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists.