A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desiree Ratner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Desiree Ratner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Desiree Ratner, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratner graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ratner has 16 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Desiree Ratner MD is a female Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Desiree Ratner practice?
- Dr. Desiree Ratner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Desiree Ratner practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.