Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Desiree Reedus
Dr. Desiree Reedus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Temecula, CA, with other offices in Houston, TX and Davis, CA (and 1 other location). She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Reedus is affiliated with Sutter Solano Medical Center. Dr. Reedus has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Desiree Reedus has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Desiree Reedus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temecula, CA.
Dr. Earl Quijada
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Family Medicine
Temecula, CA 0.01 mi22
Dr. Dennis Petersen
Family Medicine, General Practice
Temecula, CA 0.02 mi33
Dr. Mark Tran
Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Internal Medicine
Temecula, CA 0.02 mi9