Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Desiree Merrell
Dr. Desiree Merrell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bayside, NY, with another office in Woodbury, NY. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Merrell is affiliated with St Mary's Healthcare System for Children, Long Island Jewish Medical Center and Steven and Alexandra Cohen Children’s Medical Center of New York. She speaks English.
Dr. Desiree Merrell has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Desiree Merrell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bayside, NY.
Dr. Edwin Simpser
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Bayside, NY 0 mi31
Dr. Moshe Yadoo
Bayside, NY 0 mi34
Dr. Hilary Berlin
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pediatrics
Bayside, NY 0 mi30