A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desmond Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Desmond Cheng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Cheng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Memorial Hospitals University Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cheng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Desmond H. Cheng practice?
Dr. Desmond Cheng practices Family Medicine near Somerdale, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Atlantic City, NJ.
See Somerdale Family Physicians.