A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desmond Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Desmond Cheng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheng
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cheng Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Cheng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Memorial Hospitals University Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Desmond Haucheong Cheng DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Desmond H. Cheng practice?
- Dr. Desmond Cheng has 1 office location.
Dr. Desmond Cheng practices Family Medicine near Somerdale, NJ.
See Somerdale Family Physicians.