A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desmond Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Desmond Cheng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheng
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Cheng Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Cheng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Memorial Hospitals University Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Desmond Haucheong Cheng DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Desmond H. Cheng practice?
- Dr. Desmond Cheng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Desmond Cheng practices Family Medicine near Somerdale, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Atlantic City, NJ and Sparta, NJ.
See Somerdale Family Physicians.