A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desmond Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Desmond Henry, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Henry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Desmond Bryan Henry MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Desmond B. Henry practice?
- Dr. Desmond Henry has 4 office locations.
Dr. Desmond Henry practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists and Dallas Pediatricians.