Dr. F Hussey III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. F Hussey III?

A1

Posted on November 18th, 2017

Dr. Hussey is rated A1 with us and the staff is right up there with him

A Great Doctor, great staff and very professional

Posted on August 23rd, 2017

This was my first epidural so I arrived to the facility very anxious about what was about to happen. I recently relocated to Naples and my Neurologist highly recommended Dr. Hussey.. Upon arrival, the office team greeted you and were vthe ery professional. The Nursing staff are all angels. The kept me informed all the way through the procedure . This is an outstanding group of professionals who are dedicated to you. Dr. Hussey spoke to me prior and during the procedure. God gave him very special skills and he performs them magnificantly. I would recommend this group to anyone. Thank you for taking care of me. Frank Vavricka

Posted on February 7th, 2017

Had two epidural steriod injections

Extremely knowledgable and a great doc you can trust to your pain and illness

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

Posted on October 1st, 2015

Dr. Scheduled us at 8:15 for surgery procedure. After waiting 45 mins we were informed that Dr Hussey was still at his other office. Extremely rude, our time is just as valuable as his

Exceptional care

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

I'm 56 had many doctors since age 2 only 3 I would consider excellent Dr. Hussey is 1 of them. I am thankful for the 15 years he has taken care of me.

Posted on March 11th, 2014

I saw Dr. Hussey for two years, in Naples, Florida. He is the ONLY Doctor that understands the roll-a-coaster of Fibromyalgia. I moved back north after 8 years in Paradise, after seeing 3 doctors in 18 months....I am moving back to Florida; one for the weather, two because of the care in Florida is much better than in New England. His staff is curtiuous, never a long WAIT !!! and prompt responses !!! I will be seeing him again....although he will be an hour and a half away......settling in Siesta Keys......Finally. My world will be complete and out of pain, once again ! He is the best, I saw several Doctors when living there, and they look at you like they never heard of FibroM....it exists......I have had it 13 years....and it's fun. Hope to see you soon ! or see you on the back 9 !!!!

Well done...

Posted on June 29th, 2013

I would return !! My visits to Dr. Hussey were for epidurals. He is very business like which might not endear some to him, but I have found that if you ask questions, he takes time to answer. The process does not take much time, so it must be considered when evaluating this. He is compassionate as when in sever pain...he and his staff treated me very well. His staff calls a few days later to check on your status. On my last visit, he strongly recommended that I get a surgical solution to my problem....which kick-started the process that should have been started by my Neurologist. I give him credit for getting me pain free.

Very good doctor

Posted on November 28th, 2012

He is a very attentive, professional, and compassionate doctor. He listens to your needs and concerns. His office staff has always been friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

excellent Doctor and staff. HIGHLY RECOMEND

Posted on May 31st, 2012

Rude, unhelpful, and condescending. Office dirty. Uncaring and argumentative. Not compassionate.

Posted on March 27th, 2012

I have gone to this Dr for over ten years. Office staff can be very rude!!