Dr. F Hussey III MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Naples, FL

February 6th, 2017
Had two epidural steriod injections

October 1st, 2015
Dr. Scheduled us at 8:15 for surgery procedure. After waiting 45 mins we were informed that Dr Hussey was still at his other office. Extremely rude, our time is just as valuable as his

February 23rd, 2015
Exceptional care
I'm 56 had many doctors since age 2 only 3 I would consider excellent Dr. Hussey is 1 of them. I am thankful for the 15 years he has taken care of me.

March 11th, 2014
I saw Dr. Hussey for two years, in Naples, Florida. He is the ONLY Doctor that understands the roll-a-coaster of Fibromyalgia. I moved back north after 8 years in Paradise, after seeing 3 doctors in 18 months....I am moving back to Florida; one for the weather, two because of the care in Florida is much better than in New England. His staff is curtiuous, never a long WAIT !!! and prompt responses !!! I will be seeing him again....although he will be an hour and a half away......settling in Siesta Keys......Finally. My world will be complete and out of pain, once again ! He is the best, I saw several Doctors when living there, and they look at you like they never heard of FibroM....it exists......I have had it 13 years....and it's fun. Hope to see you soon ! or see you on the back 9 !!!!

June 29th, 2013
Well done...
I would return !! My visits to Dr. Hussey were for epidurals. He is very business like which might not endear some to him, but I have found that if you ask questions, he takes time to answer. The process does not take much time, so it must be considered when evaluating this. He is compassionate as when in sever pain...he and his staff treated me very well. His staff calls a few days later to check on your status. On my last visit, he strongly recommended that I get a surgical solution to my problem....which kick-started the process that should have been started by my Neurologist. I give him credit for getting me pain free.

November 28th, 2012
Very good doctor
He is a very attentive, professional, and compassionate doctor. He listens to your needs and concerns. His office staff has always been friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

July 23rd, 2012
excellent Doctor and staff. HIGHLY RECOMEND

May 31st, 2012
Rude, unhelpful, and condescending. Office dirty. Uncaring and argumentative. Not compassionate.

March 27th, 2012
I have gone to this Dr for over ten years. Office staff can be very rude!!

February 28th, 2011
sworn board
those not have to think that his paitions are the one's that need him very much, and that sometimes they don't have a way to get to his office. Also he does not respect what is going on with the paitions family. That is to say he does not care if a paitions family is ill or has pass on. He needs to reboots on what he as a great Doctor sworn when he took his board. He was a great Doctor when he started, but now that his gotten to be well known, and has a new office on 3rd ave downtow Naples, but I guess thats how the world goes around, when you get up there you forget who was with you where ever your where just starting!I whish him & his staff well!!!

February 10th, 2011
first rate
had good knowledge

September 23rd, 2010
life without chronic pain.
I fell off a roof 13 years ago,and was referred to Dr. Hussey by another Dr.He is the real deal,he cares about you and does what he does profesionally and caring,I been seeing him for 13+ years and he has always been kind and thoughtful to me,my back pain is livable because of him and am grateful for him.