A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desmond Ikondu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Desmond Ikondu is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ikondu
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ikondu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Desmond Ikondu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikondu graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Ikondu has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Edinburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Desmond Okey Ikondu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Desmond O. Ikondu practice?
- Dr. Desmond Ikondu has 1 office location.
Dr. Desmond Ikondu practices Family Medicine near Edinburg, TX.
See Edinburg Primary Care Doctors.