A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desmond Ikondu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Desmond Ikondu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Desmond Ikondu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikondu graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Ikondu has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Desmond Okey Ikondu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Desmond O. Ikondu practice?
- Dr. Desmond Ikondu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Desmond Ikondu practices Family Medicine near Edinburg, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McAllen, TX.
See Edinburg Primary Care Doctors.