A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desmond Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Desmond Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Desmond Kaplan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Kaplan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Sheppard Pratt Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Desmond Marc Kaplan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Desmond M. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Desmond Kaplan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Desmond Kaplan practices Psychiatry near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Ellicott City, MD and Berlin, MD.
See Towson Psychiatrists.