33 years of experience
Accepting new patients
200 Patewood Dr
Greenville, SC 29615 Phone number & directions
Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desmond Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Desmond Kelly, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Inborn Errors Lipid Metabolism
- Insulin Resistance
- Learning Disorders
- Lung Diseases
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Desmond P Kelly MBBS and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Desmond P. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Desmond Kelly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Desmond Kelly practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Spartanburg, SC.
See Greenville Pediatricians, Greenville Family Physicians, Greenville Internists, Greenville Cardiologists, and Greenville Physiatrists.