A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desmond Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Desmond Levin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Desmond Levin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Levin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Desmond D Levin MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Desmond D. Levin practice?
- Dr. Desmond Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Desmond Levin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Cardiologists.