A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desmond Runyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Desmond Runyan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Developmental Disorders
- Failure to Thrive
- Shaken Baby Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Runyan graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Runyan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- The Childrens Hospital-Denver
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Desmond Kimo Runyan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Desmond K. Runyan practice?
- Dr. Desmond Runyan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Desmond Runyan practices Pediatrics and Public Health near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Pediatricians and Aurora Preventive Medicine Specialists.