A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desmond Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Desmond Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Desmond Thomas MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Desmond Thomas practice?
- Dr. Desmond Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Desmond Thomas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near West Palm Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.