A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desmond Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Desmond Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Desmond Young, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Young has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Desmond Young MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Desmond Young practice?
- Dr. Desmond Young has 3 office locations.
Dr. Desmond Young practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Pawleys Island, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Murrells Inlet, SC and Merriam, KS.
See Pawleys Island Internists, Pawleys Island Pulmonologists, Pawleys Island Critical Care Practitioners, and Pawleys Island Sleep Medicine Doctors.