A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desmond Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Desmond Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Specialties & Research
Dr. Desmond Young, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Young has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Desmond Young MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Desmond Young practice?
- Dr. Desmond Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Desmond Young practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Pawleys Island, SC.
See Pawleys Island Internists, Pawleys Island Pulmonologists, Pawleys Island Critical Care Practitioners, and Pawleys Island Sleep Medicine Doctors.