Internist, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs), Sleep Medicine Specialist
Video profile

My Saviour ! show details My Saviour !
by Wanda Toneaka G. on Sep 19th, 2014

I was a very sick person ! Dr. Young saved my life, I died 3 times and he brought me back ! His knowledge, His quick reaction, His ability to know what to do and to do what is necessary to to make sure you are given the right care at the right time...how can anyone say anything against him or anything that he does? He will always be very near and dear to my heart ( and lungs ) for the rest of my life ! Dr. Young..." thank you " just doesn't quite seem to be enough to say for what you have done for me ! But for now it will just have to do ! "Thankss Dr. Young, for everything, please don't ever leave me!"

Jun 9th, 2014

Never again will we use this office

Apr 15th, 2014

Quack

Best of the Best show details Best of the Best
by Nancy on Jan 4th, 2014

We are so fortunate to have the caliber of physician such as Dr. Young in our community, thus in our lives. As a dedicated professional, he goes above and beyond what is expected of him. He is tender hearted, yet fights the big battle of diseases with you, with gusto. He offers hope with his expertise, and despite a dire diagnosis, never gives up on you. A talented professional that was gifted with empathy. Thank you Dr. Young for all that you do

Disappointment show details Disappointment
Jul 28th, 2011

Dr Young was highly recommended to me. My initial visit was excellent. However I kept getting calls to reschedule my next visit. Three months later I still had not talked with him. I had gone thru a tortuous sleep study. I'm claustrophobic and had a difficult time with the forced air and I REALLY needed to talk with him. The day of my followup visit after 45 minutes and not seeing me yet, he spent 10 minutes discussing with the IT guy templates for their new computer system. I was so disappointed and angry that he did not seem to think any more of me as his patient than he did as a paycheck.

by Terrace Cook on Aug 26th, 2008

So sweet, so cute, and so caring!