Dr. Desmond Young Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Desmond Young?

Treats his patients like family.

Posted on September 28th, 2017

You will not find a more caring, warm, compassionate physician than Dr. Desi Young. He kept my husband alive long after his life expectancy, and I will be eternally grateful. Plus, he likes my brownies and lasagna!😍

Treats his patients like family.

Posted on September 27th, 2017

DR. YOUNG AND HIS STAFF

Posted on May 5th, 2017

The staff is terrible. They will not return your phones call nor will they let you talk to Dr. Young. I recently had a CT scan done at Mayo Clinic and they noticed something with my right lung. They told me to get this looked at immediately. I had seen Dr. Young in 2014 for an issue with this lung so I went back to him with the scan from Mayo. He compared the 2 and said there was something now that was not on my 2014 scan. He said a new CT scan of this area needed to be done & they scheduled a CT scan. His staff called my ins company and they wouldn't get pre-approval until they could get more info from the doctor - they needed to know why so soon from the last one done at Mayo. After calling and faxing his office to get answers, I had to go to their office. Some staff member said that Dr. Young was NOT going to call and talk to my insurance company and to wait 3 months to get a CT scan done. This is my health they are playing with. She told me if I wanted to discuss this with Dr. Young, make an appointment. I told her I had already discussed this matter and showed him what my GI doctor at Mayo said - it needed to be looked into immediately. She didn't seem to care.

Posted on April 6th, 2016

Wonderful personality, very caring.

Dr Young has helped give me back my health

Posted on August 6th, 2015

Dr Young has taken excellent care of me since 2009. I met him AFTER I awoke from being in a coma for about two weeks in the hospital, (I had "Coded" for 25 minutes which caused myriad health problems back then. It is because of his great care since that horrific episode that I have made a remarkable comeback. I have even restarted my profession once again as an artist! I think of him more as a friend or even a son now. He is a wonderful and caring doctor.

My Saviour !

Posted on September 19th, 2014

I was a very sick person ! Dr. Young saved my life, I died 3 times and he brought me back ! His knowledge, His quick reaction, His ability to know what to do and to do what is necessary to to make sure you are given the right care at the right time...how can anyone say anything against him or anything that he does? He will always be very near and dear to my heart ( and lungs ) for the rest of my life ! Dr. Young..." thank you " just doesn't quite seem to be enough to say for what you have done for me ! But for now it will just have to do ! "Thankss Dr. Young, for everything, please don't ever leave me!"

Posted on June 9th, 2014

Never again will we use this office

Best of the Best

Posted on January 5th, 2014

We are so fortunate to have the caliber of physician such as Dr. Young in our community, thus in our lives. As a dedicated professional, he goes above and beyond what is expected of him. He is tender hearted, yet fights the big battle of diseases with you, with gusto. He offers hope with his expertise, and despite a dire diagnosis, never gives up on you. A talented professional that was gifted with empathy. Thank you Dr. Young for all that you do

Disappointment

Posted on July 28th, 2011

Dr Young was highly recommended to me. My initial visit was excellent. However I kept getting calls to reschedule my next visit. Three months later I still had not talked with him. I had gone thru a tortuous sleep study. I'm claustrophobic and had a difficult time with the forced air and I REALLY needed to talk with him. The day of my followup visit after 45 minutes and not seeing me yet, he spent 10 minutes discussing with the IT guy templates for their new computer system. I was so disappointed and angry that he did not seem to think any more of me as his patient than he did as a paycheck.

Posted on August 26th, 2008

So sweet, so cute, and so caring!

Posted on August 22nd, 2017