A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desmonda Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Desmonda Brady is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brady
Specialties & Research
Dr. Desmonda Brady, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brady has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holland Community Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Desmonda L Brady MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Desmonda L. Brady practice?
- Dr. Desmonda Brady has 1 office location.
Dr. Desmonda Brady practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Pullman, MI.
See Pullman Internists and Pullman Pediatricians.