A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Despina Herrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Despina Herrera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Despina Herrera, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrera graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Herrera has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Despina Tavlarides Herrera DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Despina T. Herrera practice?
- Dr. Despina Herrera has 1 office location.
Dr. Despina Herrera practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Family Physicians.