A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Despina Terris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Despina Terris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terris
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Terris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Despina Terris, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Palliative Care
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Terris graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Terris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- St Francis Medical Center
- Rwjuh Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Despina Terris MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Despina Terris practice?
- Dr. Despina Terris has 4 office locations.
Dr. Despina Terris practices Radiation Oncology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Langhorne Radiologists.