A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Despina Terris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Despina Terris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Terris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Despina Terris, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Palliative Care
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Terris graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Terris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- St Francis Medical Center
- Rwjuh Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Despina Terris MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Despina Terris practice?
- Dr. Despina Terris has 4 office locations.
Dr. Despina Terris practices Radiation Oncology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Langhorne Radiologists.