A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Despina Walsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Despina Walsworth, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Despina Walsworth, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pregnancy Complications
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsworth graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Walsworth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Despina Zefiras Walsworth MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Despina Z. Walsworth practice?
- Dr. Despina Walsworth has 7 office locations.
Dr. Despina Walsworth practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Livonia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.