A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desrene Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Desrene Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Desrene Brown, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lima Memorial Health System
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Desrene Brown practice?
Dr. Desrene Brown practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bluffton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ottawa, OH and Findlay, OH.
See Bluffton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.