A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Desrene Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Desrene Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Desrene Brown, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lima Memorial Health System
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Desrene Brown MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Desrene Brown practice?
- Dr. Desrene Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Desrene Brown practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bluffton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ottawa, OH and Findlay, OH.
See Bluffton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.