Dr. Destin Black Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Destin Black?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 31st, 2015

I LOVE Dr Black. She is very personable and genuinely cares about her patients. She is very knowledgeable in gynecological issues. I was referred to her by my former doctor who was unable to remove all of my cancer. Dr. Black removed it all in one surgery. I have never found a doctor that I put any faith in or trusted must. None of them ever seemed to really care. Until Dr Black. I have total confidence in her. I actually look forward to my appointments with her. I cannot say enough good things about her. She is just awesome. I am so thankful to have been referred to her.

January 10th, 2017