A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Detlef Ehling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Detlef Ehling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ehling
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Ehling Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehling graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ehling has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Detlef K Ehling MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Detlef K. Ehling practice?
- Dr. Detlef Ehling has 1 office location.
Dr. Detlef Ehling practices Family Medicine near Concord, CA.
See Concord Family Physicians.