Overall Review

4.8

May 15th, 2015
Dr Eling is so knowledgable in HIV/Aids and also MD his staff is also knowledgeable and kind and know their jobs Dr is different than most he really cares about his patients

February 20th, 2015
Dr. Ehling is the BEST primary doctor you will ever find. He is very kind, prompt, and sincere. He honestly treat you like his own mom, or sister. He loves his patients. It is hard to find some one like him. His staffs are very kind and courteous. My entire family see Dr. Ehling. I highly recommend this doctor, I wish I could grade him more than 5 star. Fantastic office staffs too.

August 7th, 2012
excellant
great all around, no waiting, wow

August 16th, 2010
Dr. Ehling is the best doctor I have ever had. He is so kind and caring. Without him catching a lump in my neck I would be sitting here not know I had cancer. So really he saved my life. I truly am lucky to have him as my doctor.

March 27th, 2009
Dr. Ehling is a wonderful doctor. He is patient and a great listener. Many a time, he sat with me and read my lists of concerns and brought out his Physicians' Desk Reference and explained to me why he agrees/disagrees or recommends/does not recommend something. He is very thorough in getting tests done to exhaust all possibilities and make sure his patients are and will continue to be okay. He isn't someone who spends 5 seconds with you and is happy to be in the pockets of the insurance companies.

March 9th, 2009
Dr. Ehling is thorough and pleasant
Since the retirement of Dr. Kent Sack, we have been very pleased with Dr. Ehling. He listens carefully, asks the right questions, and refers to a specialist as appropriate. We feel comfortable in his hands.

January 2nd, 2009
Great Primary Care Doc.
Doctor Ehling is from an old school of Primary Care, that involves being very very thorough and following up. Also, his decades of experience and his study and partnership with Dr. Kent Sack, (now retired) one the top PCP's in the NorCal, means he has the knowledge and experience to make the right calls on presented symptoms. I think he does a great job. He listens well, also. And his staff is experienced and knows the job. BTW, I'm a health care pro and I'm hard to please.