A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Detlef Ritter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Detlef Ritter, MD is board certified in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritter graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Ritter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- John Cochran Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Detlef Guenther Ritter MD is a male Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Detlef G. Ritter practice?
- Dr. Detlef Ritter has 1 office location.
Dr. Detlef Ritter practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pathologists.