A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Detra Tisdale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Detra Tisdale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Detra Tisdale, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tisdale graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tisdale has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Saint Francis Bartlett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Detra Michelle Tisdale MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Detra M. Tisdale practice?
- Dr. Detra Tisdale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Detra Tisdale practices Internal Medicine near Cordova, TN.
See Cordova Internists.