A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deus Cielo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deus Cielo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cielo graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cielo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deus Joseph Cielo MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Deus J. Cielo practice?
- Dr. Deus Cielo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deus Cielo practices Neurological Surgery near Providence, RI.
See Providence Surgeons.