A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dev Desai, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Desai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Desai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 16 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dev Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dev M. Desai practice?
Dr. Dev Desai practices Pediatrics, Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Transplant Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Stanford, CA.
See Dallas Pediatricians, Dallas Surgeons, and Dallas Pediatric Surgeons.