A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dev Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dev Desai is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dev Desai, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transplant Immunology
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Desai has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dev Mahendra Desai MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dev M. Desai practice?
- Dr. Dev Desai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dev Desai practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.