A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dev Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dev Desai is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dev Desai, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transplant Immunology
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Desai has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dev M Desai MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dev M. Desai practice?
- Dr. Dev Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Dev Desai practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.