A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dev Vaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dev Vaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dev Vaz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaz graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Vaz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dev Gerald Vaz MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dev G. Vaz practice?
- Dr. Dev Vaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Dev Vaz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.