A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devadatt Mishal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devadatt Mishal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devadatt Mishal, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mishal graduated from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mishal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mishal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Devadatt M. Mishal practice?
Dr. Devadatt Mishal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Norwalk, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA and Downey, CA.
See Norwalk Obstetricians & Gynecologists.